The weekend you deserve

19:34


After two weeks of exams, one of my classmates invited us to her pool house in the rural areas.That weekend was so relaxing, we had barbecue, got tanned, swimming all day, listening to music and pranking each others.The first day of the weekend we were gathered in front of the school and we decided to sneak into the  train without paying the ticket, it was truly an adventure and as soon as we arrived to her house in the rural areas first thing I did was taking off my shirt and jumping to the swimming pool  that day was so freaking hot I couldn't resist.At lunch time my friend's mum cooked us a huge meal with barbecue ,salads and a legendary fruit salad.Minutes later we began playing cards, truth and dare and always keeping the Moroccan mint tea next to us.That night we had the chance to attend the concert of the amazing Alicia keys in the festival of Mawazine.The second day we determined to not leave the pool, so we've been swimming all day long, I got so tanned I couldn't recognize myself (hahaha trying to be funny).
Right now my classmates and I are in internships in different companies, I think by the end of Mai we'll have the chance to go back to that pool house and relax for a whole weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments