JOOJOO AZAD IN HASSAN TOWER (RABAT, MOROCCO)

15:56



TBT to last Ramadan & my first shoot with Hoda Katebi AKA the blogger behind JooJoo Azad. I chose this magnificent place for our collaboration. Hassan Tower is the minaret of an unfinished mosque in the twelfth century and is a famous tower in Rabat, Morocco's capital. It is the most famous landmark in the city and one of the most famous of  all of Morocco. This site was chosen as the mosuleum of King Mohammed V (died 1961), his son Prince Moulay Abdellah (died 1983), and King Hassan II (died 1999).

I'd say it's the perfect location with Hoda's outfit. Even though I had to teach her a lot of Arabic words (even though she is basically fluent and she actually taught me Arabic!!!!!) for her Arabic program in Rabat, the day was still very special. The funny thing is Hoda told me in the beginning of  our shoot that she's is very camera shy, but just a few minutes later she was running and jumping with happiness like a kid with a lollipop in her hand. I'm glad that we're still spending a lot of time together like traveling and mocking each other--she's a great person and I can't believe that I met someone as cool as her in Facebook & Lookbook and then months later we became good friends and we're cooperating together for great posts and fun adventures.You can always check out her at @hodakatebi or mine @youssefharzy to see photos from our shoots and travels!


You Might Also Like

0 comments