A weekend in Essaouira's beach house

17:06

Hoda and I experienced what we like to call a relaxing weekend full of Gnawa music (I think Bruno's mars new song with Mark Ronson is a catchy song~ too hot! hot damn) and meeting new friends. Our trip started in Casablanca when we took the train together, we've met a lot of people who asked us about our destination and recommended some fun things we could enjoy in Essaouira. I personally was so happy because I wanted to visit it long time ago but never had the chance to, and I was glad that I was able to go with a good friend. First thing's first: the beach was so amazing! Also, the decoration of the beach house was incredible, the balcony has a fantastic view on the beach, and you can see the seagulls (btw I hate this type of bird--they pooped on me & stole my breakfast), what else...oh! we made this Parisian breakfast with this unnecessary pineapple, but it felt right with the "décore." One of the pros of the house is the beautiful pet who follows you everywhere.






















The link to the airbnb we booked is HERE !










You Might Also Like

0 comments