A day out with Sarra Rahmani

11:08



 
My travels were never about taking pictures of myself or partying everyday, personally the main goal is to meet new people, discover their way of thinking and also sharing ideas.While I was in Paris I had the opportunity to meet a lot of  people and we exchanged many opinions, Sarra Rahmani born and raised in France but originally from Tunisia was one of my interesting meetings.We shared so many subjects and Ideas that we couldn't get enough of each other, I really admire Sarra's style I think she's really unique and daring, If you can see her look in the images above you'll notice her socks, I admired them and It's a beautiful personal stylish touch that most people won't dare to do it.I've always believed that different doesn't mean wrong but you can be way cooler if you trust in yourself and not ask for attention because nothing beautiful asks for attention.                                                     

You Might Also Like

0 comments