Chasing Faces in the streets of Paris

05:46





Paris! The city of lights, the city of street stlye, the city of beautiful allies and avenues.I'm so happy that my journey in the capital of France was so interesting and full of adventures,laughter and new experiences.Today on my blog you'll be exploring the looks and many faces of people living in this beautiful city,there are so many fashionable and charming people, I can't describe how happy I am to feel and enjoy the true heartbeat of Paris.What so good about the folks there is that everyone I've met has a story and is so full of ideas, I also had no problem taking photos of them, in Morocco I had this little issue because people are not used to be asked for a picture in the middle of street, they usually ask why you want to take a picture and what for or they just say NO ! Btw this is my first time abroad, and it's just the beginning because the best is yet to come. Stay tuned ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments