Mawazine Vibes

06:08



 

One of the perfect time of the year is the period of the Mawazine Festival  I can't tell you how fun was it.The OLM scene did welcome many famous artists like Jennifer Lopez in the first night and Sean Paul, Pharrell Williams, Avicii, Maroon 5 and several ones...I had the opportunity to be present with beloved friends in all the concerts during the festival.Today I present you one of my friends that I did collaborate with before  and it's of course Fatine Zaimi, I just love this blogger for her ability to surprise me with her outfit each time we go out, in Sean Paul's concert she rocked her look with this amazing black boots and a crazy black and white pants and a leather jacket plus a cool shirt.I approved the outfit because it was so convenient for the show, and again I say that Fatine nailed the costume! thumbs up !
If you wanna check out more of Fatine Zaimi's work "Click Here"

You Might Also Like

0 comments