5 Things You Will Love & Hate About Paris

17:42

Hello dear readers, today I will tell you the 5 things you will love & hate about Paris.Well since I'm a guy with a positive mind and vibes let's start with the pros, first thing first THE MUSEUMS AND LANDMARKS ! I can't tell you how much you'll fall in love with them even though if you're not an art lover you'll adore them, I personally couldn't get enough, I mean if you go to the Louvre museum you'll be so amazed, Paris has a larger number of landmarks per square meter than a normal European capital or any city in the world.There is the Eiffel tour , Sacré-Cœur, Notre-Dame.... Tourists from all over the globe know it by heart and they come here to see it with their own eyes. It makes Paris a standout amongst the most attended  places in Europe and on the planet.Second thing is rambling the beautiful street of Paris, the architecture of the city is phenomenal and there are many things you can see that you won't be noticing if you were hanging out in a car.I particularly love walking around Paris in the night because I can admire all those shiny lights, I additionally can notice the Eiffel tour from far away and it gives me a great feeling.Third thing you'll love about Paris is THE FOOD! I'm a guy who eats and A LOT, so when I went to this amazing city I had the chance to explore the true French cuisine and the best quality of red & white wine, it was just splendid.For the people who are not a huge fan of the French cuisine don't worry because you'll find all type of restaurants there from Indian to Chinese to Moroccan blablabalaba..the fourth thing you gonna like is that you'll find subways stations everywhere plus the bus stops so you can get everywhere, the last thing I liked about Paris is the Parisian street coffees, I spent hours in those places watching beautiful people walking around.The things you'll hate about Paris are the crazy lines and station of the subway, when I was in Paris I had to ask a lot to get to the right places, and for the people who do not how to speak French will find some difficulties, but don't worry there are  information places in every station but sadly they close at 11 P.M. Second, you'll find a lot of pickpockets so when you take the subway you should pay attention to your values. Third thing you might hate about Paris is the beggars, they might cause you a problem or you might get annoyed by them because they are everywhere.The fourth thing you might hate about Paris is that everything is expensive specially the hotels and food, you might pay more than you expect to have but hey it's Paris get used to it and make yourself and sandwich and explore the city as much as you can!!The final thing you'll detest about Paris are the long line to get tickets specifically in the Eiffel Tour and the Louvre museum, if you want to avoid these lines read my tips to visit the Louvre museum . I hope you guys did enjoy this post and I really expect you folks to fall in love with the capital of France because believe me it's one of the most beautiful cities in the whole globe xx oo !

You Might Also Like

0 comments